KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 08 Kfx was stolen around 1am Thursday the 10th of December in Southgate Michigan. Just wanted to throw an alert out, and remind everyone to keep insurance on their quads, especially if you have alot of time and money into them. I didnt have insurance on it and that would have been the only thing I could have done to help the situation. They also got away with a bunch of Milwaukee cordless tools, and my sons bmx bike. It could have been worse as my compound target bow was hanging in the garage as well as a lot of other tools, my brothers jet ski, and my bmx bikes. Could have been much worse but still sucks really bad. Here's some pics of my machine.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That is horrible, I'm sorry to hear that! I will keep a look out for it on the trails and any groups. Are you a member of the FB group Michigan ATV and ORV Trail Report?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good news! I recieved a call last night from a detective, they recovered my kfx and my sons bike! I'm so thankful to have the police doing the best they can to serve our community!

·
Super Moderator
9,971 Posts
Good news! I recieved a call last night from a detective, they recovered my kfx and my sons bike! I'm so thankful to have the police doing the best they can to serve our community!
That's great news to brighten up your holidays...!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts