KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my KFX450. Testing has been wrapped up and now a-arms will go into production. Adjustable upper a-arms were made to test different castor settings. The i-shock F-8 shocks worked FLAWLESS and REALLY improve the hadling of this bike. I can give anyone that wants a set a SMOKIN deal on a set of F-8's. Just PM me for details. Once you install these shocks you will have about 10 inches of front wheel travel and the bike will work alot better then stock.

FUELATV

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not ridden the TCS replacement shocks. I am sure they will both be very good. I can sell the i-shock shocks for less then i can sell the TCS shocks. Just bolting on a set of aftermarket shocks will make a HUGE difference in handling.

FUELATV

·
Registered
1 Posts
how cheap can you sell the f-8 shocks for?
Code:
Here is my KFX450. Testing has been wrapped up and now a-arms will go into production. Adjustable upper a-arms were made to test different castor settings. The i-shock F-8 shocks worked FLAWLESS and REALLY improve the hadling of this bike. I can give anyone that wants a set a SMOKIN deal on a set of F-8's. Just PM me for details. Once you install these shocks you will have about 10 inches of front wheel travel and the bike will work alot better then stock.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I have not ridden the TCS replacement shocks. I am sure they will both be very good. I can sell the i-shock shocks for less then i can sell the TCS shocks. Just bolting on a set of aftermarket shocks will make a HUGE difference in handling.
FUELATV[/b]
The iShocks look kick A$$

1 - 8 of 8 Posts