KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, haven't been on here in a little while hope everyone's doing good. Anyone headed to the somerset GNCC next week? I got the bike ready to rock in the rocks and I'm excited. This is my favorite track and since I burned the clutch up at snowshoe I have some unfinished business to take care of. Haha figured I'd see how many kawis were heading up, but if your in the 19+ class I have to warn you that you're racing for second place.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Ill be there with a group of riders some kawi guys and some yamaha guys!
My friend ryan races 19+ class he took 1st at unadilla cant wait all of us are pretty used to the rocks here in new england so bring it on!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! Yeah I seen him in the results he's on the Facebook page I talked to him a couple times, I was glad to see he won. Knocked the guy Charles off that's got the points lead. He's a good dude too but I like seeing the upsets haha

·
Registered
264 Posts
Challenge Accepted. 401 Crew Assemble.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lmao! Justin are you in 19+ too?

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Justins 30c
Ya ryan needs to move on from c class!hes an a rider

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn sandbaggers! Haha I can't wait it's gonna be fun. If you see me on the line come say hey, my bike is all green with no graphics and I'll be in red gear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey john i think you forgot to mention that this is my first year racing gncc besides only 2 last year. I also think you forgot to mention that that was my first win ou of 5 races ive been to. I have been placing 2nd or 3rd and 2 4th places unlike you has been placing 1st and 2nd in the beginning of the season!!!!! Im in 4th in points. Basically not sandbagging!!!!!! If i was 1st and 2nd everytime then yeah. Next year ill move up!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Your an a rider ryan suck it up i olny took one win out of 9 races when i was in c and 2 seconds all the rest were 3rd and lower and your 20 vs me at 37 time to graduate buddy ama is on to you!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now If he wins I'm protesting. Lmao

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
EABOD ryan lmfao

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I only got 6/9 in class I only got 3 laps... Flat tire and sprained ankle after only 6 miles. What a load of crap lol

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
I made it 4 miles in and snapped a chain lmfao
1st dnf of the year!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts