KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
N Style is the manufacture of the Monster Graphics Kit that we have all seen on the factory riders quads. Part number: N40-775
I just spoke with N Style and they are in the process of making these kits and will be available mid May. Customer service said retail $189. I had him repeat the price which is way off their other kits at around $89. Guess we will seen once they are available for purchase.

I think they look great but for almost 200 bones :shocker:

·
Registered
588 Posts
N Style is the manufacture of the Monster Graphics Kit that we have all seen on the factory riders quads. Part number: N40-775
I just spoke with N Style and they are in the process of making these kits and will be available mid May. Customer service said retail $189. I had him repeat the price which is way off their other kits at around $89. Guess we will seen once they are available for purchase.

I think they look great but for almost 200 bones :shocker:[/b]

They do look good but that is alot of coin.

·
Registered
248 Posts
well also wanted to tell you guys that one industries also makes some graphics for the kawi 450 thats what Cyle Chrislock has on his or atleast the noze piece but idk if there made for the KFX450 of maybe the kx450 or kx250 either way their stuff is always SIK

·
Registered
469 Posts
haha just wait, when the template comes out then it will be easy and fun to make custom graphics. I know my bike will proboly be outfitted with spastic graphics or my local shops graphics that look sickkk. White, silver, black on the green will look sickkkk imo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts