KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently learned that Andy Maul of Maul Tech ATV had passed away. I have never met Andy, but have spoke to him about suspension issues and he was always very patient and extremely helpful. You could feel the passion he had for ATVs through the phone.

Andy owned a company that made money doing suspension work, but did a few videos on YouTube to help average guys like me take care of my own stuff. He also offered classes to teach folks hands on experience. Selfless act on his part and I am grateful to have had an opportunity to interact with him.

RIP Andy

·
Registered
508 Posts
Its really unfortunate that he passed. He lived about an hour from me. Never spoke to him personally but he was the go to guy for atv stuff in our area. My friends were all friends with him. Its really a sad story about how he died.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
It's no secret that I had a very high opinion of Andy. He was a stand out guy in the industry and I am sure this transpired into his personal life as well.

I am stunned by this news and at a loss for words.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I knew he was good with suspension but I didn't know he was good enough that people from all over the US knew him. From what I've heard of him he was a great guy, and always willing to lend a hand even if there was no benifit for him. It's sad that people like Andy have to leave this world so early.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts