KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'm up in the air, I might but I also might not, long way to go for me since I'm not in it for points this year. It's always a blast but we will see.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Only about an hr from my house. Gonna camp and hang out all weekend
Sounds sweet. I think I'm gonna have to move to another state, Maryland isn't the best for running GNCCs lol

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Carefull rimetals loves ballz :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Carefull rimetals loves ballz :)
Welp that's a deal breaker! Can't be going to a race and hangin with someone that's gonna be lookin at my man junk lol!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
10-4! Hahaha i figured, I'm a fan of chop-bustin myself

·
Registered
462 Posts
Never quite understood that term, seems like most of the time it would lead to 'crop damage' lmao

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hey are you the guy that was riding in front of ononewheel in his trail video he put up a little while ago? You guys both looked pretty quick

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Lol ya that was him in front of me!i was quick not anymore :( now I'm handy capped!
Maybe will see how I feel in a few weeks my hands so freakn stiff it sucks!see how pt goes next week!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya Its great riding with John Hopefully you'll make it to Kentucky, Its fun when you have a group riding together Ill be there on Friday morning

·
Registered
462 Posts
Don't worry man you'll be back in there before ya know it! People have come back from worse things just takes a little time, and I may be going turkey hunting again next week. Depends how it goes tomorrow, didnt see a dang thing today, might just have to catch y'all at the John Penton, that's a good bit closer too haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts