KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just bought a 2009 Kfx450r, and the red light all the way to the right is staying on. I looked at the manual, and it said it is the low fuel light. I filled the tank with fuel and the light is staying on. Any ideas why the light will not turn off?

·
Super Moderator
10,145 Posts
Hey I just bought a 2009 Kfx450r, and the red light all the way to the right is staying on. I looked at the manual, and it said it is the low fuel light. I filled the tank with fuel and the light is staying on. Any ideas why the light will not turn off?
The sensor on the pump might be faulty or wire is disconnected...Color coded schematic to help your trace the wire to see if it 's shorted anywhere

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The sensor on the pump might be faulty or wire is disconnected...Color coded schematic to help your trace the wire to see if it 's shorted anywhere
Thanks I appreciate it I’ll take a look a keep you posted this weekend to let others know .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I figured it out. It’s pretty funny the black tube fell off. The black thbe that you have circled i can see that piece laying in the bottom of my tank. I got some work cut out for me gonna have to drain my tank, and put the tube back on. Thanks for the pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts