KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im wondering if i get a plus 2 long travel a arm will it still be under 48'' as i race xc and need to be around 47 because i cant find stock width long travel only plus 2 so does the added travel make it the stock width because of the added height im just really confused as to how a arms and shock come together for long and the changes it makes so some help would be awsome thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
ok im wondering if i get a plus 2 long travel a arm will it still be under 48'' as i race xc and need to be around 47 because i cant find stock width long travel only plus 2 so does the added travel make it the stock width because of the added height im just really confused as to how a arms and shock come together for long and the changes it makes so some help would be awsome thanks
The +2 a arms will put you close to 50" width.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Could always send your factory shocks to a builder and have them resprung and revalved to fit your needs. If wanting to stay at stock width that's what I would do. Eventually I will have this done on mine. I finally got it setup pretty good for what I do with the stock adjusters, so I'm not in a big rush to do that at the moment.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds good its 750 to revalve and rebuild so its alot better than buying a arms ands long travels for 3000

1 - 4 of 4 Posts