KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did the LTR intake mod and plugged in my Lexx/Dobeck 3 button and was wanting some tuning advice from guys with a similar setup. I have a LTR tube, stock airbox with a Pro-Tec lid and screen removed from the cage and a HMF slip on with stock header but have a FMF PowerBomb arriving tomorrow. Everything else is stock.
Right now my settings are:
Mode 1: 3.5
Mode 2: 5
Mode 3: 7
Mode 4: 3
Mode 5: 5
Mode 6: 7
I know everybody's KFX's run a little different but mine starts up immediately, but I have not had a chance to run it to see how it responds under full throttle. Do you guys think this us a good baseline for my settings or should I try something else?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I did the LTR intake mod and plugged in my Lexx/Dobeck 3 button and was wanting some tuning advice from guys with a similar setup. I have a LTR tube, stock airbox with a Pro-Tec lid and screen removed from the cage and a HMF slip on with stock header but have a FMF PowerBomb arriving tomorrow. Everything else is stock.
Right now my settings are:
Mode 1: 3.5
Mode 2: 5
Mode 3: 7
Mode 4: 3
Mode 5: 5
Mode 6: 7
I know everybody's KFX's run a little different but mine starts up immediately, but I have not had a chance to run it to see how it responds under full throttle. Do you guys think this us a good baseline for my settings or should I try something else?
Thanks in advance!
You only adjust the first three

that seems awfully high

usually you need about .5 added to green form the stock setting, 1.5 to yellow, and 2 to red from the factory settings

1 - 2 of 2 Posts