KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I searched the forum for lexx fuel controller settings and I am currently using a suggested setting of Mode 1... 3.5, Low rangemode 2...3.5,*mode 3... 4, Mid rangemode 4... 4.5,*mode 5... 6.5,*mode 6... 4.5 high RPMs. I have a fuel customs intake with modified airbox no lid, and a dmc racing slip on. I'm in Pa w an altitude of around 650ft and wondering if this is good or if I should have it set differently. It runs great but new to fuel injection and want the most out of what I have. Thanks again in advance.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks alot man. The thread is very explanatory for 3 button controllers. U would think the company could send a small pamphlet with the explanation like that. Lol. I appreciate it. Stay green! Haha. I love that my friend who says that his trx450r is faster has his pinned and I'll cruise right by at 1/4 throttle. All I needed was to uncork the intake with an fci for a world of difference.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I'm gonna try the link to the thread tge guy put up. It explains it really well and if I have more trouble I'll def try the one u shared. I appreciate that everyone is helpful on here :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey just wanted to make a quick comment too. My setup is a Lexx slip on and programmer, fci intake+power stack filter with airbox no lid, fmf powerbomb header, and 13t front and 38t rear sprockets. Now I ran these settings from the comment above and it would run great and pull very hard all throughout the powerband. Just dragged raced my setup today in Pacheco Pass against a yfz 450 all I was able to tell was that it had a full exhaust and some elkas. Well I won 3/4 the loss was because I missed a gear at the start. But overall I give the recommended settings a 10/10, small note when I downshift it would make a pop sound and not sure why any thoughts?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts