KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I searched the forum for lexx fuel controller settings and I am currently using a suggested setting of Mode 1... 3.5, Low rangemode 2...3.5,*mode 3... 4, Mid rangemode 4... 4.5,*mode 5... 6.5,*mode 6... 4.5 high RPMs. I have a fuel customs intake with modified airbox no lid, and a dmc racing slip on. I'm in Pa w an altitude of around 650ft and wondering if this is good or if I should have it set differently. It runs great but new to fuel injection and want the most out of what I have. Thanks again in advance.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot man. The thread is very explanatory for 3 button controllers. U would think the company could send a small pamphlet with the explanation like that. Lol. I appreciate it. Stay green! Haha. I love that my friend who says that his trx450r is faster has his pinned and I'll cruise right by at 1/4 throttle. All I needed was to uncork the intake with an fci for a world of difference.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'm gonna try the link to the thread tge guy put up. It explains it really well and if I have more trouble I'll def try the one u shared. I appreciate that everyone is helpful on here :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey every one i have kfx450r 2014 with fci intake and yushi slip on and air filter and lexx fuel controller can someone please give me the best setup for the fuel controller for max power and torque?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts