KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this and the guy said he thought the pipe was a Duncan. It is a full exhaust but called Duncan and they said no. It looks like to me the end cap is missing and there is nothing stamped in it. I would like to get the end cap and we ride in the woods so I also need a spark arrestor for it. I hope somebody on here can tell me what it is. There can't be many that are "D" shaped.
kfx2.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_20201109_002851(2).jpg

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
I just bought this and the guy said he thought the pipe was a Duncan. It is a full exhaust but called Duncan and they said no. It looks like to me the end cap is missing and there is nothing stamped in it. I would like to get the end cap and we ride in the woods so I also need a spark arrestor for it. I hope somebody on here can tell me what it is. There can't be many that are "D" shaped. View attachment 28613 View attachment 28615
Take a pic from the side

I’m thinking fat boy 4 or a Phoenix

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Phoenix pipes I see online all have the pipe that bolts to the muffler, mine doesn't. The Fatboy 4 has a 4 bolt end cap, this one has 3. I thought for sure since the muffler is shaped like a "D" it would be easy to find but I have looked at page after page on the internet and can't find anything that looks even close. Would hate to have to buy another but if I can't get a end cap and spark arrestor for it by spring it will have to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts