KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to get some cams, found some good deals for the 2006-2008 kx cams. Are the hotcams stage 1 kx cams the same or very similar to the stage 2 kfx cams? I think I heard before that they were the same but want to make sure before I buy. Really appreciate if someone knows more about this?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm wanting to get some cams, found some good deals for the 2006-2008 kx cams. Are the hotcams stage 1 kx cams the same or very similar to the stage 2 kfx cams? I think I heard before that they were the same but want to make sure before I buy. Really appreciate if someone knows more about this?
Now that I think about it, i thought the stock kx cams were also very similar to the stage 2 kfx cams, if that is the case why would they offer stage 1 cams for the kx if they are essentially the same as stock?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I'm under the impression that the stage 1 kx cams from 06 to 08 are the same as the stage 2 kfx cams. I hope so because I just places the order. Prices are about half off, on the stage 1 kx cams right now so hopefully they will be the right ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts