KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A SERVICE MANUAL FROM ONLINE. OR IF SOMEONE COULD SCAN THERES??? I HAVE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE. IVE ALWAYS FOUND ONE ONLINE FOR MY BIKES. JUST NOT THIS ONE:mellow:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Got mine off ebay

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lexx efi

I just got a LEXX GEN 3 EFI for my 2008 kfx, i have a LEXX slip on and K&N air filter, can anybody tell me what the best setting for the EFI is, its kind of confusing with all the different LED lights.
THANX

·
Registered
179 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
User Manual JKASF450B

Hello,
I just bought this quad in Germany. The manual is in Deutsch????? :(
I would some one able to help me with one in English or French. :)
Much better! cheers.gif
Thanks and nice ride!

·
Super Moderator
9,859 Posts
Hello,
I just bought this quad in Germany. The manual is in Deutsch????? :(
I would some one able to help me with one in English or French. :)
Much better! cheers.gif
Thanks and nice ride!
Sure!

I need an email address to sent the file too...

File size 10MB

·
Registered
5 Posts
@Dust Devil
Yes sir email is [email protected]. I’m also in need of some serious help. I’ve had this KFX just sitting outside for a while(almost a year) Before that it was pretty much running fine other than some battery drainage issues... Long story short I cranked it, warmed it up for a few minutes then hit some trails for 2-3 hours before it turned off and wouldn’t crank back up. Push started it to get home then it stalled out before I did and would crank back up. I didn’t drain or change any of the fluid before riding, only added fuel. I’ve been working on it for a few days now and before I was getting the red light flashing when I turn the ignition on but now only neutral light is coming on. I presume that’s a good sign? Any info will help, thank you.

·
Super Moderator
9,859 Posts
@Dust Devil
Yes sir email is [email protected]. I’m also in need of some serious help. I’ve had this KFX just sitting outside for a while(almost a year) Before that it was pretty much running fine other than some battery drainage issues... Long story short I cranked it, warmed it up for a few minutes then hit some trails for 2-3 hours before it turned off and wouldn’t crank back up. Push started it to get home then it stalled out before I did and would crank back up. I didn’t drain or change any of the fluid before riding, only added fuel. I’ve been working on it for a few days now and before I was getting the red light flashing when I turn the ignition on but now only neutral light is coming on. I presume that’s a good sign? Any info will help, thank you.
Manual sent...Drain the fuel tank & refill with fresh gas...A year with fuel will cause sludge to collect at the bottom of the tank & clogged the fuel strainer & injector..

Make sure the battery is fully charged 12.8v standard...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts