KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2008 KFX450r
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m soon to be ordering a pro com ecu fo replace my oem one that crapped out. Just curious on if I need to retain the power commander III usb I currently have? Is it beneficial to run the procom on a stock tune with the power commander? I just would like to know being I replaced the entire harness in my kfx and don’t want to splice in my power commander to the tps wire if there’s no real point in running it anymore. Plus I’m sure I could still sell my power commander if it’s no longer needed to recoop some money. I’m 16 and daddy don’t pay for it all so I gotta come up with everything I need for it. But if anyone needs a power commander III usb and It turns out That it’s not beneficial to retain it I will sell it just message me and price can be negotiated I also have the 9v adapter and wire that’s required to set maps/adjust tables that will come with it.

·
Super Moderator
10,258 Posts
ALERT...!!!!!

The Power commander doesn't work with the Procom...They have different Pulse-Per-Revolution rate...!!!!!

You'll need a special Firmware for the Power commander from Dynojet if they still offer it... KFX450 is 8 years out of production...!!!

Here's a thread... PC5 and ProCom tuning issue, help pls!

Just use the Procom & sell the power commander

1 - 2 of 2 Posts