Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
:shocker: WOW :shocker:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Badass looking bike fo sho, but i cant wait to see what KTM is gonna be puttin out though.[/b]
no doubt, definately a nice quad. i am VERY anxious to see the ktm also. hopefully theyre going to release it soon! the same with can-am450!

·
Registered
6 Posts
no doubt, definately a nice quad. i am VERY anxious to see the ktm also. hopefully theyre going to release it soon! the same with can-am450![/b]
If Can-Am builds the 450 motor the way they built their 800EFI motor it will be a fast...fast bike.

·
Registered
588 Posts
cyle was at lake elsinore this past sunday on his honda but he messed up his valves..wonder why he didnt take the kawi??[/b]
Maybe he just wanted to go out for a nice Sunday ride :blink: :evil:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow. Thats about all I have to say. That is the sweetest bike I've ever seen. Hope he does good on it.[/b]
oh i think he will!!!i see him race all the time and he is getting better and better...watch out for him

·
Registered
81 Posts
At first i didn't like the pro circuit exhaust but it keeps growning on me and looks pretty good on that bike.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I don't tape the nut on my 400 i don't really see the point i only tape the axle. i do that to protect from rock and such. it is a really good idea to do this to a brand new quad because it protects from rock and trees and such that will scratch your new axle then when you wash it a few times you can reapply new tape and take the old off.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts