KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,859 Posts
Also if anyone wants to text me to help me out your more then welcome to and I can send a video of what exactly is going on. 814 221 5859
Since you glued the vehicle down sensor you'll need to check it's output voltage to make sure its at it proper voltage 3.7~4.4 DCV...Here's a bypass just in case KMS Tip Over Switch Eliminator Kit Kawasaki KFX450R KFX 450R For Fuel Pump / ECU | eBay

Try these setting 4,4,3 to get you running & fine tune from there

Also here a thread showing the Lexx base setting .. Help With Lexx controller

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thank you sir.. Also can anyone direct me to a wiring diagram as I'm going to go threw it with a fine tooth comb.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Also if anyone wants to text me to help me out your more then welcome to and I can send a video of what exactly is going on. 814 221 5859
Now that you’ve removed the lexx it’s defaulted to factory setting.

they come preset for exhaust and air box lid removed.

plug it in and go.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I did and she still dont run right.... Set and idle all day long but half throttle and above it just falls on its face...( not a lean condition no popping or backfiring)

·
Super Moderator
9,859 Posts
I did and she still dont run right.... Set and idle all day long but half throttle and above it just falls on its face...( not a lean condition no popping or backfiring)
Water temp sensor going bad?
or
Low fuel pressure?...!! If it runs crappy @ 1/2 to full throttle is the usual sign

I suspect a dirty/clogged fuel strainer in the fuel pump...!!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts