KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
William Yokley debuted the Monster Energy/Kawasaki KFX450 with a come-from-behind ride for fourth.

1 Bill V. Ballance Oakland, KY XC1 Pro 001 YAM 5 02:12:14
2 Chris M. Borich Sunbury, PA XC1 Pro 002 HON 5 02:13:03
3 Taylor Kiser Alva, FL XC1 Pro 017 YAM 5 02:18:28
4 William Yokley Tompkinsville, KY XC1 Pro 005 KAW 5 02:18:39

FUELATV

·
Registered
50 Posts
William Yokley debuted the Monster Energy/Kawasaki KFX450 with a come-from-behind ride for fourth.

1 Bill V. Ballance Oakland, KY XC1 Pro 001 YAM 5 02:12:14
2 Chris M. Borich Sunbury, PA XC1 Pro 002 HON 5 02:13:03
3 Taylor Kiser Alva, FL XC1 Pro 017 YAM 5 02:18:28
4 William Yokley Tompkinsville, KY XC1 Pro 005 KAW 5 02:18:39
FUELATV[/b]
I would say it must have been an awesome ride with that competition and William only having the bike for a week and a half prior. WhoooHooo I cant wait to get this quad!!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would say it must have been an awesome ride with that competition and William only having the bike for a week and a half prior. WhoooHooo I cant wait to get this quad!!!![/b]
This wait is killing me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Last year he got 2nd on the suzuki on its first race!!

Plus the suzuki was stock except for exhaust and cherry bomb!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
keep in mind 4th behind those riders is an accomplishment. the killer b's are in their prime with dialed in rides, i've raced with taylor and the kid is fast as hell, not to mention the race was is his own backyard. so 4th for this quad and this rider h3ll yeah! i'll take one!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
They will be hitting the floors next week .......
FUELATV[/b]
You also said they would be in the dealers Mar 1, is this another speculation or is there an official release somewhere? I am beginning to think it will be a 2008 Quad for real..........Man the wait is killing me!

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well my sources are pretty good. My guy ..... who has a production KFX450 right now in his shop ....... said they would be ready 3/1/2007. Now it seems to be another story. I have not got a straight awnser, but he said 1 - 2 weeks is what Kawi told him. So that is what i am going with. All we can do is hope at this point. I think AMA rules state the bike MUST be for sale to race in the production class. So if this holds true the bike will have to be out by 3/23/2007. Someone else may know alittle more about that rule then me?

FUELATV

·
Registered
160 Posts
Anyone get a picture from the GNCC of Yokely's KFX? The Zone went down before I found any pictures. Eff...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts