KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got the itps on last night figured id through a few pics up since i havnt seen many of these on kfxs before

·
Registered
258 Posts
i myself am not a big fan of those type of rims on sport quads. i think they look good on 4x4's but not sport quads.

·
Registered
170 Posts
thought about putting those on my paddles, but a little to much $$$, look to nice to get dinged up though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
honestly i thought the same thing but my brother hasem on his raptor and i got these so damn cheap i couldnt pass it up so i snaged em and very glad i did. they look pretty nice on it and honestly they hold up pretty well to the dings. my brother has mudlights all the way round and we ride creeks mud rocks sand u name it we ride it and his have held up great. much better then most non powdercoated black rims really. and believe you me id love hipers or omfs but im not droping that kinda coin on something that spends most of its time covered it crap lol

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Things grow on me personally.

I used to hate black rims, but dig them now. Just hate keeping them black.
I guess that is where hiper comes in... scratch them and they are still black... lol.

Anyways, I dig how your quad is different. I like how we can mix up plastics on the KFX.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol thanks and yeah that is a nice touch. i was gunna do the front in black to but i like just the rears that way like you said makes it different and im all about standing out of the crowd lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
SIKKKK. Don't listen to these guys, I love them. That's the first bling item for me but I'm getting the ss112 machined wheels with a machined surface and black background.

Love it bra!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Agreed, Love em!!! I want em for mine, but alas, cash is a big issue...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Just curious, are those powder coated from ITP? My sand wheels and tires are ITP T-9's powder coated black. It's the worst PC job I have ever seen. In some places they didn't even cover the wheel very well, you can see the silver color of the wheel through the PC. I would have sent them back, but I was leaving the very next day for a dune trip. so I had to use them

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
I like those wheels as well but out here were I ride they wouldn't last 1 race!!but it does look good!I love the fender extension mixing color combos or even replacing due to a crash rather than the hole fender is awsome!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys (sorry for my english but i am from slovakia) . I have these same wheels , rear rims fit perfectly , but front rims have smaller wheels bolt pattern . Rims have 4/144mm but quad have 145mm - 146mm . I can set these rims on the quad but i dont know if it is OK . Can somebody tell me if it is normal please ?

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
I love the way they look. Are they not heavy? It just looks like a lot of aluminum but they are good looking weels.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I love the way they look. Are they not heavy? It just looks like a lot of aluminum but they are good looking weels.
I have them on my kfx450 and honestly they weigh a ton more then my other tires and rims they look great tho! The weight is noticeable with acceleration.

·
Super Moderator
9,850 Posts
what size are those? And where did u get them. Thabks
Rims are the ITP SS112
Front rim 4/114 bolt pattern

rear rims 4/110 bolt pattern

·
Registered
30 Posts
Rims are the ITP SS112
Front rim 4/114 bolt pattern

rear rims 4/110 bolt pattern
Right on! Also well worth it for the lifetime warranty on bending! I use them for my trail set.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts