KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
is the engine stock other then the valves and p/p? how much you asking for it?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I noticed that you said stock tires. Are you selling the wheels and tires together? If so, I am interested. What condition are they in if you are? Let me know a price shipped please. Thanks.

·
Registered
546 Posts
What are you wanting out of the head?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I will take the green hoses, how much, shipped to 16925?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I noticed that you said stock tires. Are you selling the wheels and tires together? If so, I am interested. What condition are they in if you are? Let me know a price shipped please. Thanks.
Still got good tread on them i have two sets of stock rear tires and one set of front. Selling all three sets for 40$ +ship

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
How much for the black rims and tires(fronts and rears)? Is it possible to get your stock steering stem? Very interested!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Still got good tread on them i have two sets of stock rear tires and one set of front. Selling all three sets for 40$ +ship
I was asking mainly about the black wheels. What are you looking to get out of those? What condition are they in. Thanks again.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Updatee.. Shocks,plastics, rims, steering stem, swingarm, frame and subframe, a-arms, handlebars, wiring harness all sold!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
How about the price on the green hoses? I want them.......

·
Registered
44 Posts
who did the port work and do you have the factory tail light?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts