KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my 2014 kfx 450r i have some questions for u guys :

1- is it normal that the bike hes hot on the right side i mean the light doesnt come red and the fan goes on but his it normal that my left leg feel hot ?
2- the gearing is it normal to go 1-2-3 for 0/30km/h and 4 for 50 and 5 for 50-100
3- which exhaust his the best without spending thousand dollars and if i put one do i need fuel commander or i dont know how these work.

·
Super Moderator
9,850 Posts
so my 2014 kfx 450r i have some questions for u guys :

1- is it normal that the bike hes hot on the right side i mean the light doesnt come red and the fan goes on but his it normal that my left leg feel hot ?
2- the gearing is it normal to go 1-2-3 for 0/30km/h and 4 for 50 and 5 for 50-100
3- which exhaust his the best without spending thousand dollars and if i put one do i need fuel commander or i dont know how these work.
1) Yes it's normal, the heat is from the header pipe & yes it can melt your boots to prevent it use exhaust wrap...
2) write up on gearing... good little write up on gearing
3) you don't need a fuel controller with an exhaust only when you upgrade your intake tube...more air = lean fuel mixture thus fuel controller is needed...!!
One of the best exhaust is Dasa Kawasaki KFX450 Exhaust System ...KFX450 has been out of production since 2014, upgraded parts are scarce & hard to find...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts