KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

If you buy a KFX450 what parts would you buy first?

• Bumper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graphics

• Grab Bar

• Seat Cover

• Wheels and tires

• Steering Stablizer

• Bars

• Heel gaurds

• Pro peg nerfs with heel gaurds

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What parts would you buy first? It seems alot of people REALLY wanted nerfs for the LTR450 when it came out. So i may add some to the FUELATV line up fo rthe KFX450.

FUELATV

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'd buy swingarm,skid plate and a-arm protection 1st.

Only because I trail ride. ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
If I buy one wheels and tires will be the first purchase as I will be mainly riding this bike in the dunes. Should be able to shave about a dozen pounds off the bike as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would look fro sometimg like the cherrybomb, Although i dodnt have an ltr, I've heard that with the cherrybomb aitbox lid off and the quiet core out it becomes ALOT faster. So i would look for something like that.

·
Registered
135 Posts
1st- Protection, swing arm skid plate. Then engine skid if needed. Ive seen what a big rock can do. Not pretty.
2nd- Power adders, exhaust and filter. Then electronics.
3rd- Holeshot HDs
Then Accessories.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am gonna get exhaust and nerfs first. I already talked to Tom at sweetquads and he has already put orders in for tons of stuff so when they all come out he will have them in stock for the KFX450.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Paddles (haulers of course)

then go fast parts...

so guess I'd be: wheels and tires from your list above and that's it.

don't care about bling, it's about going fast...!

·
Registered
69 Posts
YA didnt have pipe on the list. The first thing i would do is open up the intake and pipe it,then 6 ply tires cause i race desert,and of corse skid plates,then nerfs,Im hopin the the rims off a KFX 400 will fit cause i got several sets of tires,including some 8 paddle haulers,then bars.1"@1/8 of corse,then tie rods cause the factory ones will probably be weak,hell the list goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Visa whispered,"...exhaust, nerfs, bumper, Flexx bars, steering stabilizer, and a kill switch..."
When they up my credit limit I can have tires, skids, hand guards and some kick ass graphics. :p

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well, by the size of the tank i guess ill change my answer to a larger tank. I dont think i want to put a six pack rack on an aluminum frame. I broke a steel frame like that already. And i cant weld aluminum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Definatly get graphic to look different then everyne elses

1 - 20 of 20 Posts