KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m driving my self crazy over the past two weeks purchased a new set of tires and all 4 beadlock rims from alba racing I cannot get any of the to hold air for more the. 24hours and it’s driving me crazy. I’m pretty handy and can follow instructions on how to install properly torque and seat the tire bead but still can seam to figure out why they are leaking and advice or wisdom would be much appreciated! Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,757 Posts
I’m driving my self crazy over the past two weeks purchased a new set of tires and all 4 beadlock rims from alba racing I cannot get any of the to hold air for more the. 24hours and it’s driving me crazy. I’m pretty handy and can follow instructions on how to install properly torque and seat the tire bead but still can seam to figure out why they are leaking and advice or wisdom would be much appreciated! Thanks
It's sounds like the TIRE beads aren't seating...To seat the bead...soapy water around the rim/bead...inflate to 25~30 psi until the bead POPs into place...DON'T EXCEED MAXIMUM TIRE PRESSURE...!!

This might help..
https://dirtwheelsmag.com/how-to-use-a-beadlock/

Some people use lighter fluid or starter fluid..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Don't use the either or lighter fluid method When the bead seats the fire goes out and leaves unburned either or lighter fluid still in the tire and when the tire gets hot it could explode
\

1 - 3 of 3 Posts