KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just bought a 08 kfx all black from a local auction for 760$ CAD, its got one major problem so far. The left case half(shifter side) split just ahead of the sprocket and back from the stator cover. Otherwise it looks good. Its got a fmf full exhaust with a dynojet power commander 5 and the autotune add-on with an o2 sensor welded in the power bomb header as well as a twin air air filter. That's all I can see so far for mods engine related at least. If anyone has a copy of the service manual they could send me that would be awesome. thanks, Dale

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts
Hey guys, just bought a 08 kfx all black from a local auction for 760$ CAD, its got one major problem so far. The left case half(shifter side) split just ahead of the sprocket and back from the stator cover. Otherwise it looks good. Its got a fmf full exhaust with a dynojet power commander 5 and the autotune add-on with an o2 sensor welded in the power bomb header as well as a twin air air filter. That's all I can see so far for mods engine related at least. If anyone has a copy of the service manual they could send me that would be awesome. thanks, Dale
Welcome to the Forum...!!!

Service manual attached...!!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts