KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any of the sponsors get a group buy on these for a good price??

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
i believe threw rockymtn i can get you one 4 210+shipping ill have to check for sure!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think their price was like 247 or sumthing

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
ya 247 i can get it for 235 shipped!not much but its somthin!

·
Registered
221 Posts
ill check at work tuesday on what kind of deal i can do for you guys. i need to know how many people want one

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks very doubtful i may just save and spring for one cuz with my new map i burn more gas and in the desert that blows cuz i cant ride as long b4 i need fuel haha

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
looks very doubtful i may just save and spring for one cuz with my new map i burn more gas and in the desert that blows cuz i cant ride as long b4 i need fuel haha
let me no if ya want one!i got one a while back and its the best 200+bucks youll ever spend the tank fits perfect and you cant even tell its there!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
now my riding time is extended i could usually do about 50miles on a stock tank maybe 4-5 hours tops when i went to new hampshire i did like 75 miles and rode for over 6+ hours straight!when your reserve light comes on you can do like 5 miles before you run out!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well there are 2 reasons for needing the tank, 1 is for duning, its hard to dune,drag, then dune back and not be worried about gas haha, and 2nd is the fact my stocker already has a hole in it from a dumb friend who put the wrong bolt in there , lol but ya i found em for like 232 shipped or sumthing

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
well there are 2 reasons for needing the tank, 1 is for duning, its hard to dune,drag, then dune back and not be worried about gas haha, and 2nd is the fact my stocker already has a hole in it from a dumb friend who put the wrong bolt in there , lol but ya i found em for like 232 shipped or sumthing
okaywell i can check rockymtn again too!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha u just want to keep ur discount thingy, lmao but u already have to much money so idk haha

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
haha u just want to keep ur discount thingy, lmao but u already have to much money so idk haha
ya im not gonna make anything on this !the whole point is to meet my minimum to get more savings next year which i can extend to you as well!my cost for the tank is 212.00 plus shipping which would most likely be 20-25 bucks need your zip for exact amount!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
damn i thought rocky had like 7$ shipping for orders over 100$, 85220 is my zip, but i wont be able to buy yet as i am starting my dune season prep early by buying my pass, buying wood, stocking up on gatorade and water, and buying new haulers, my tank is working for now, lol barely but thank god for jb weld lmao

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
okay well i used my addres for an qoute on shipping yours is alot cheaper!as a dealer i dont get the free or discounted shipping its total bogus crap!!!230.42 shipped to you!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts