41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
i even thought about running mud lite sports? they are a lighter tire and they do dig! my wife had them on her big bear they were a sweet tire!

·
Registered
221 Posts
these have probably 7/inch of tread. i didn't want mudlites as everybody has them and i wanted some different. Outlaw actually bought the mold or whatever and its now the outlaw mst so its a great tire.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I find it funny that a video I watched stated the cannon dale was made in the USA. Well my Kawie is made in the USA. Engine built in maryville, mo and final production Lincoln, ne.
Haha. Ya guys. How do u feel knowing my mom probably made ur motors. Haha
My mom does shipping/receiving in Lincoln, NE.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
3,612 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
What bolt ons or mods can I do to my engine to get more power
I have a 08 450r full big gun exhaust big gun fuel controller, all aluminum intake
nd bo! I ran 6sec in 300ft rear tires are the pro wedges, I know this machine has more bit I need to know the tips lol thanks everyone!

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
get you a set of DB stg2 hotcams or a mild webcam will help a lot or if you want to throw some compression at that thing. compression builds the kind of power you need in drag racing. then get your stance down for traction. you may even look into a rear swinger.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Deep dish front wheels... ouch... lol.

I would not want to ride that on a muddy day.
Reckon it would be easier to clean though, lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got front struts in, that helped a lot! I even went down a front tooth cause I have 2 in taller tires so I figured that would offset for stock.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got front struts in, that helped a lot! I even went down a front tooth cause I have 2 in taller tires so I figured that would offset for stock.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
there ain't many maps for the button controllers but if you do a search on YouTube there is several good videos on how to set it up yourself.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
they all are the same the Motoworks fmi the fmf the hmf debach they are all made by the same company and have a different sticker slapped on the front.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
no you cant do anything with your timing on that kind of controller. you can buy offset timing keys off ebay for the 5hp Briggs & Stratton which happens to be the exact flywheel key that our kfx uses. so you can change your timing that way for like 5 bucks. just be carful it is a across the board timing change which if you go too far can destroy your motor. here is a listing fir a set of the keys they come in different sizes and offsets.

070" Offset Flywheel Key Briggs Flat Head Animal Mini Bike Go Kart Racing Parts | eBay

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
it looks like the standard for ATV motors is around 4 degree advance so I wouldn't go over that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I read a thread about adjusting the voltage at the tps, not the with the controller. I will yey the brigs AMD Stratton way to advance it, thanks guys

41 - 60 of 61 Posts