KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and some buddies will be out at Gordons this next weekend. I'll have the Rappy and the KFX434 out if anyone wants to stop by. Shouldn't be to hard to find out there.

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
I may stop by for a spin. I will be heading through there on my way back from AZ. If its not too hot when i come through i will stop by for a quick ride.

FUELATV

·
Registered
202 Posts
Let us know what the temp is like out there. I'm heading out there next weekend (5/11-5/13) with a group of friends for the last ride of the season. This will be the first trip out on the 450.

I believe the plan is to spend a lot of time by the canal with beverages of choice!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may stop by for a spin. I will be heading through there on my way back from AZ. If its not too hot when i come through i will stop by for a quick ride.
FUELATV[/b]
Right on, My fifth wheel is a wolfpack (has a wolf graphic on it), shouldn't be to hard to find. We also plan on camping closer to the drags than the canal, but who know's.

Temps should be (according to weather.com) in the upper 80's to low 90's, plus its a full moon on Weds night. Should make for some bithcen night rides.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts