KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Drag ononewheel there with you!

Tell him I heard they were going to be 1 short on Yamaha's at this race!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Im workn on it may be going stay tuned lol!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Unadilla

Im heading down friday after work. Ill be the running fyr #613. Black lifted GMC canyon with a roof rack and spare up top. look me up when you guys get there. Not sure if any one from my unit is gonna be able to make it.

Anyone going up to Unadilla next weekend?

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
I'm a go!
Well b up ther Friday early afternoon hopfully!we have a few of us w kawis along with a yfz450 and ltr450!

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
:cheers:

Alright!

If a few more go, I might have to see if I can catch a spectator's ride up from the south. I don't know if any of these Carolina boys are going or not.

If not I will be couch racing and following along!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Cool man!well if ya end up spectating shoot me an email so we can meet up at some point!
Ill let u sit on the yfz LMFAO!!

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Ewwwww... no way man... the seat on those things look like a deformed blue dog wiener!

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Duster your missing a good opportunity!!!!

PsI m just trying to make oneonewheel feel good

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Ewwwww... no way man... the seat on those things look like a deformed blue dog wiener!
I got rid of the blue and have a black gripper on it much better!tell ya what it blows away the +2 quad tech seat as far as comfort goes lol you can actually sit down and ride on it!
Tested my revalves last nite man they're workn pretty nice along w the xc link looks like I can spend the 3k on Somthin else instead of full suspension!
Duster these shocks will bolt rite up to the kawi as well!got to really test em too 4th gear whoops some jumps and some tight rocky trails handled it all with very little adjustments!my arm wasn't even soar this morning which was nice!
Wish some of you guys were racing the yammi looks pretty nice from behind you'd enjoy the view!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Yuck... maybe you can see the resemblance a little better in RED...
:devilol: Now tell me it don't....

·
Registered
5,216 Posts

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Laughit up most comfortable seat I've ever sat on and I olny put a gripper cover on it no need for foam!even the kawi quad tech +2 seat can't compeat!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts