KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have these graphics kits in stock and ready to ship. This kit will include Front fender decals, rear fender decals, side fender decals, rear tail decal, tank cover decals, radiator shroud decals and a front number plate. The stock KFX450 seat cover looks to be a gripper, but it is not. I am offering 2 seat covers for the KFX450. One will be an all black gripper and the other will be almost all black gripper with a spot on the back that will match my graphics. Both seat covers will look great installed with or without my graphics kit.

Here are some side shots.

This kit comes with a front number plate

This kit also comes with a rear tail piece

This kit comes with front and rear fenders peices. Here is a photo of the rear ones. The fronts are the same design

FUELATV

·
Registered
588 Posts
I think FUEL said in another post this is the only color available but they look good on all 3 colors.

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This kit will look SIK on the white bike. I designed this kit to look great on all the colors. I have black fenders, white fenders and green fenders. I will post photos of all the colors with my graphics installed, but it will take some time. We are testing suspension right now and i will be gone all weekend.

FUELATV

·
Registered
588 Posts
This kit will look SIK on the white bike. I designed this kit to look great on all the colors. I have black fenders, white fenders and green fenders. I will post photos of all the colors with my graphics installed, but it will take some time. We are testing suspension right now and i will be gone all weekend.
FUELATV[/b]
Thanks Steve.

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes i layed them out and they look great on all the colors. Now i cant decide what color i am going to keep .... white, green or black?

FUELATV

·
Registered
84 Posts
FUELATV[/b]
You mean you have white and green fenders that replace the black stock ones? If so you HAVE to post pictures. I really want to see what this beast will look like in all white!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a set of Black fenders, a set of white fenders and a set of green fenders. I am not reffering to the outside removable fenders. As far as i know those are only available in black. I have layed my kit out on Black fenders, Green fenders and white fenders ........ Damn i cannot decide what ones i want to keep. They all look very good. I am very happy with the way the kit came out.

FUELATV

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here they are ........ i will have good photos for my website, but these give you the idea. I layed the graphics on the Green fenders and on the white fenders too. This kit looks PERFECT on all three colors. Now i cannot decide what fenders to keep and what ones i am going to sell? So these graphics kits are in stock and ready to ship. I also have the matching seat covers or all black gripper seat covers in stock. This graphics kit will come with a total of 12 decals.

Here are some side shots.

This kit comes with a front number plate

This kit also comes with a rear tail piece

This kit comes with front and rear fenders peices. Here is a photo of the rear ones. The fronts are the same design

FUELATV

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here it is on the White Bike ........ Again i will have better photos later, but this gives you the idea. These photos are with an all black seat cover installed. IMO the all black covers looks alot better then the two tone stock one.

FUELATV

1 - 20 of 29 Posts