KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im getting ready to go riding and the bike wont start! The fuel line has a huge kink in it and i cant work the kink out. I called my local dealer and they couldnt find it under the exploaded veiw. Then after 20 minutes on hold the guy tells me "he thinks" he found it but its $75!?!?! Im thinking to myself there's noway that a fuel line cost 75 dollars even if its pressurized! So does anyone have the part # for the original or a website with a softer compound line that wont kink as easy? Please help ASAP going riding tomorrow!

·
Registered
440 Posts
KAWASAKITUBE-ASSY,FUEL for 2008 KAWASAKI KFX450R (KSF450-B8F)
51044-0031
$61.80$61.80

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
About the same at babbitts...

So im getting ready to go riding and the bike wont start! The fuel line has a huge kink in it and i cant work the kink out. I called my local dealer and they couldnt find it under the exploaded veiw. Then after 20 minutes on hold the guy tells me "he thinks" he found it but its $75!?!?! Im thinking to myself there's noway that a fuel line cost 75 dollars even if its pressurized! So does anyone have the part # for the original or a website with a softer compound line that wont kink as easy? Please help ASAP going riding tomorrow!
SKU: 51044-0031
TUBE-ASSY,FUEL 1 $62.34

1 - 4 of 4 Posts