KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any other cheaper fuel injectors that work on kfx450r.messed mine up trying to clean it i think.not really sure its the injector.can roll start it will run 1-2 min then die/i refuse to pay $!00 for injector therfor its set for a year.would the dirt bike 450 fit it?i seen one of them cheap?

·
Registered
25 Posts
According to Rocky Mountain, the Kfx uses the 49033-0010 fuel injector and also in many of their bikes/quads. Try typing the stock number on Ebay and you'll get some cheap Chinese knockoffs. I would not consider them reliable though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
is there any other cheaper fuel injectors that work on kfx450r.messed mine up trying to clean it i think.not really sure its the injector.can roll start it will run 1-2 min then die/i refuse to pay $!00 for injector therfor its set for a year.would the dirt bike 450 fit it?i seen one of them cheap?
I paid $100 for mine. It works.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was having that problem got a new battery and starter now it starts fine but bogs down and backfires in the high gears.
im not getting voltage to injector.if i turn key it should spray some right?i checked fuses found 1 blown just new that was it.still not starting;ive got almost new battery with charger hooked up believe starter is gone now.i ground orange/black no codes.what triggers the injector,tps maybe?i also switched relays.

·
Super Moderator
10,168 Posts
im not getting voltage to injector.if i turn key it should spray some right?i checked fuses found 1 blown just new that was it.still not starting;ive got almost new battery with charger hooked up believe starter is gone now.i ground orange/black no codes.what triggers the injector,tps maybe?i also switched relays.
A bad ECU, faulty vehicle down sensor & the TPS out of range can affect your injector...?

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts