KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would share with you guys since I have had so much advice given to me from this site. I just picked up my fuel customs intake with box from
tqsatv.com for $264(after shipping and handling). When checking out type "fci" as your promotional code and it will knock off $35!! Enjoy!

Also just a quick question. Does any one know how the dr.d compares to the dasa exhaust? Dirt wheels mag built a kfx that with just dr.d full exhaust/ mod box, kx cams, and fuel customs intake it blew all the other quads( yfz, ltr, ds, Trx, and can-am) in the shoot out out of the water. But all I read about on this site is dasa?
Thanks guys

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered mine. Also if you want a green tube just leave a comment saying so when you check out.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i got mine for 250 shipped 4-5 months ago from them on ebay.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Got the same $250 shipped on ebay as well about week ago.

·
Registered
75 Posts
well you guys are getting good deals. FC price is $305 with the box. i am doing the same upgrades right now and asked him (Garrett @ FC) what exhaust he likes. his first choice was DASA beacuse you get the best performance and max gains. his second was the DR.D. i contacted Dubach yesterday about canister options because i saw one with carbon fiber tip and then full carbon fiber can, but they dont offer either for the kfx. just the reg one you see on pics. I also contacted DASA and i must say that their customer service and support is fantastic!! they answered some questions and game me some really good feedback. the only issue is the sound. DASA is really loud but they have options for a quiet core on the classic pipe to bring dbs down to about 98db @ 4500rpm with very little hp loss in mid range and really none at top speed. Everyone on this site loves DASA. And garrett at FC knows a lot more than most of us...so i am taking his recomendation as well as like 200 people on here..DASA. You probably wont go wrong with either choice. youtube has a ton of sound clips for both pipes as well on different quads. check it out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts