KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So everyone is aware. Fort Drum allows riding in three of the most southern Training areas. FOR FREE. All you have to do is go to the Fort Drum isportsman website and sign up for a free recreational pass. Then once you get it you call 315-7727152 to find out whats open. They are nice areas some sand fields and woods. All three have trails and are usable all year.

Attachments

·
Registered
546 Posts
They use to let people ride here at Bragg on the ranges not being used until that damn woodpecker came around.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
sounds like fun! do you have to be registered in NY to ride there?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good Question

If you are from out of state I don't think so but ill check. Let me get back to you.

sounds like fun! do you have to be registered in NY to ride there?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
ok. how far from syracuse is it?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
An hour, but i have to check with the range control branch. I was doing some research last night and some say you can only ride on the roads around the training area. Ill get back to you guys. I hope they arent gonna be gay about nature

ok. how far from syracuse is it?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So everyone is tracking. All you need is an ATV Safety institute riders course, to ride on drum, and you can go into the training areas not just the road. As long as you dont break new trail. Also they are in the process of makeing a new ATV, Truck specific offroad park.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts