KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Pro Circuit T4 slip-on on my KFX, wanting to switch it up a bit. I am interested in trading plus cash depending on exhaust you have, kind of wanting to go to a full system. Shoot me some offers, let me know what you got!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have full motoworks good shape

·
Registered
290 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a Pro Circuit T4 slip-on on my KFX, wanting to switch it up a bit. I am interested in trading plus cash depending on exhaust you have, kind of wanting to go to a full system. Shoot me some offers, let me know what you got!
You interested at all?
Thinking now, I was trying to find a pipe that has a map for PCV

·
Registered
79 Posts
You interested at all?
Thinking now, I was trying to find a pipe that has a map for PCV
Gotchya. You can run this and bring it to a dyno and pick a map out. Not to expensive. 920-591-1777 text me pics of the pipe please.

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Did you want to trade? I can send out the muffler tomorrow morning man. Text me 920-591-1777

·
Registered
79 Posts
Please message me back and let me know what's going on. Just give me a simple yes you want to trade or a no thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pipe

Please message me back and let me know what's going on. Just give me a simple yes you want to trade or a no thanks.
Sent you a message. Been busy with work, sorry

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sent you a message. Been busy with work, sorry
That's okay. Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry I bugged you so much lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts