KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey has anyone heard anything about use of the FMF Powercore 4 pipe? looks pretty cool if you ask me, but i can't find any pipe shootouts that use it, the one in the forum doesn't at least. and i couldn't find any other pipe shootouts for the kfx except for the one in the forum?? :(

so if you know anything about it or like it, let me know. i'm still trying to decide what pipe to get. i don't want the DASA, so looking for different choices.(don't ask why i don't like it, i just don't like the way it looks.)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
FMF rarely gets tested on the forums for some reason. A lot of people just assume it doesn't perform well. I have a couple of friends who I ride with that love their FMF exhaust, but the mounts are sorta on the weak side after the first turn over. Normally, the exhaust will install quick and trouble free. While your still researching exhaust look into the Jardine exhaust if you get time.

Take Care
Exhaust - ATV Performance Parts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you know, i really like the deals on your site... i might just purchase that HMF competition series slip-on from you.

i wish there was more information on the colors it comes in tho. that would be a plus. i love the color in the pic but would prefer the sticker color to be white or black.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
you know, i really like the deals on your site... i might just purchase that HMF competition series slip-on from you.

i wish there was more information on the colors it comes in tho. that would be a plus. i love the color in the pic but would prefer the sticker color to be white or black.

The HMF Competition Series only comes in black with the blue and white sticker. However, that may change because a lot of red/black honda guys are complaining about the blue sticker. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts