KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello so I’m new here to this site. I just purchased a2008 kxf450r and it kept stalling after I started to move. I noticed the throttle cable was too short so I changed. I also noticed the fan isn’t coming on at all. I waited and nothing. I was going to jump out the switch on the back of the fan? Any ideas. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
9,971 Posts
Hello so I’m new here to this site. I just purchased a2008 kxf450r and it kept stalling after I started to move. I noticed the throttle cable was too short so I changed. I also noticed the fan isn’t coming on at all. I waited and nothing. I was going to jump out the switch on the back of the fan? Any ideas. Thanks.
Have you check the fan relay & 10 amp fuse in one of the orange fuse boxes...!!!

Also you can test it by disconnect the water temp sensor on the back of the cylinder & turn the key on...it should come on...

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you check the fan relay & 10 amp fuse in one of the orange fuse boxes...!!!

Also you can test it by disconnect the water temp sensor on the back of the cylinder & turn the key on...it should come on...
Hey Dust I pulled out the water temp switch is fluid supposed to come out??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts