KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am riding a 2008 kfx450r that I purchased a while back. Just recently my slip-on cracked and it's totally falling apart. I believe it is a Two Brothers M7 full system. I'm having troubles finding somewhere to buy just the slip-on. Does anyone know where I might be able to get one??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's basically the pipe I have but the only difference I'm seeing is the inlet into the slip on of mine looks different than the picture on that eBay post, I'm assuming it won't fit than?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
The full system probably has a larger connection point to the header than the slip on.

Someone with some. Fabrication skills could make it work but it won't be free

·
Registered
821 Posts
A slip on uses the stock slip on type gasket to fill the gap.

·
Registered
5 Posts
new here, i have the two brothers slip on, i looked it up, its the M7, on my 2013 kfx450 i just got. it looks old so i wanted to replace it, i looked everywhere for it an couldnt fine it so i called two brothers, they told me they dont make an exhaust for the kfx 450r. im going to give it a week an call back an talk to another person to see if it is true. i find it hard to believe that two brothers dont make an exhaust system for the kfx 450

·
Registered
5 Posts
thank you, i see there is one, now when i call them back i can ask why i was told they dont have or make an exhaust for my 450.

·
Registered
2 Posts
God, I can't even believe that these models still exist and that someone is riding them. The last time I rode this model was about five years ago and after that I found a new awesome motorcycle. I don't know how to explain this, but I have some kind of crazy passion for motorcycles and I have already started collecting them. It seems to me that my son will be the same motorcycle lover. By the way, what would you recommend motorcycles for children. This is a pretty interesting question. I read a lot of info on The Best Kids Electric Motorcycles To Buy and watched a lot of videos and made some conclusions, but I would like to know your opinion on this!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts