KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Here are some pics of the newly finished green machine.

Tony

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good looking bike. Looks to be ready for some night riding. Like the light setup.

Thanks duster! It's been my project lol when do you stop? And yeah the light bar isn't bad. Could be brighter but it's better than the stock lights!

This is what it looked like last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
286 Posts
Jerry C, Tony, and Chrispy39

All three look very cool and they all should be on the banner whenever it gets updated.

Reactions: Chrispy39

·
Registered
378 Posts
Many thanks Canada! From the pics that have been posted recently of members quads, you can tell there is a LOT of pride taken in the machines that we all own and enjoy!!

Chrispy39, that last pic you just uploaded is just a great shot!!! The over-look of the hills in the background and what looks like a mist or fog in the valley area........just a really cool pic and very fine looking quad you have!!!

Tony

·
Registered
109 Posts
Many thanks Canada! From the pics that have been posted recently of members quads, you can tell there is a LOT of pride taken in the machines that we all own and enjoy!!

Chrispy39, that last pic you just uploaded is just a great shot!!! The over-look of the hills in the background and what looks like a mist or fog in the valley area........just a really cool pic and very fine looking quad you have!!!

Tony

Tony, much appreciated! It was a very nice spot for a pic. You can say I'm a tad obsessed. Still have so many plans for it, but when do you stop? lol thanks again for the love. You have a very nice machine too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
We are updating the banner soon to look like ltr450hq's, by having members quads rotate throughout the banner on each page you go to. Enter a high quality pic of your quad here if you want to be in it.

Example.. Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com
We are updating the banner soon to look like ltr450hq's, by having members quads rotate throughout the banner on each page you go to. Enter a high quality pic of your quad here if you want to be in it.

Example.. Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com

141 - 153 of 153 Posts