KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Thanks for posting my pics Neverstopwheelie
I like the multi color look too. My quad is black, white, red, green, and bronze... All in the graphics. Dads black 450 has black white green yellow and silver in it. I personally love how my dads looks. I also like everything black, that always looks cool
Yours sure does look great! And it is because you dared to be different and it worked out well.

I have red hubs too... well in the rear because I robbed the hubs off my 400EX that were red from the factory. The guys give me flack about it... lol... so I am thinking about doing the front ones red too... hahahaha...

I would have already but I just don't have my graphics to go with them yet. So I think I may do them all silver for now and just do different mud plugs with different decals... Like a monster decal on the one set and a red decal on the other set or something. I have Hiper Tech 3's with green rings and black rings. They have billet centers and don't look as good with green rings and green hubs as CF1's do.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Here is mine!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Yep its fine All of them are pretty nice and everyone decides to do theres a different way

·
Registered
750 Posts
I bead blasted my radiator guard and painted it red, I also bought red billet covers and gas cap from ebay for next to nothing. Got red chain guilds... Kind of went nuts lol, dad followed suit but he did his in neon green, tgen painted his subframe and hubs neon green. Looks cool!

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Does my link work?

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
rogers racing holy crap those are nice!!

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
well here's mine

·
Registered
188 Posts
Here is a better pic of mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
yea I know I suck at taking pictures. lol Here are a couple more I took the same day

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
I agree... like the last one best... rebel... lol

101 - 120 of 153 Posts