KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

Elka Stage 4 and Factory Shocks

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  vitello 
#1 · (Edited)
I recently got access to a bunch of Elka shocks at a really great price and I figured I would see if anyone on here is interested. All the shocks are brand new sealed in the box ready to ship out. If you're intersted you can PM me or email me at kfx4life@gmail.com

I have available: All for 08-11 KFX 450r

1 set of Elka Front and Rear Long Travel Factory Shocks BRAND New for a 200lb-225lb rider. Set up for Roll Design A-Arms. Retail is $3795.00....$1,400 shipped to your door. Yes, $1,400.00:D SOLDDDDD!!!!

3 Elka Stage 4 Rear Shocks set up for 150lb-175lb Rider
3 Elka Stage 4 Rear Shocks set up for 175lb-200lb Rider
4 Elka Stage 4 Rear Shocks set up for 200lb-225lb Rider 1 SOLD! 3 Available
2 Elka Stage 4 Rear Shocks set up for 225lb-250lb Rider SOLD OUT!!!
Retail on these is $1095 For you guys, $400.00 each shipped to your door.

I actually kept one of these stage 4's for myself and it is the real deal. Bolts right up to the stock linkage and is extremely adjustable. The pictures I added are of the Elka Stage 4 that I kept for myself.

These shocks are all brand new still sealed in the box ready to go, not a scam. You can check my ebay store J-Boden's Moto Frenzy, they are listed on there as well. Type it in on google and it will come right up. My feedback should speak for itself.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.