KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maby someone can give me a good baseline on a starting point for my programmer. I have a DG Pipe and a programmer' just ordered a green fuel customs intake' and I just need a base starting point and what to do and look for from there? I also have a question bout coolant fan's. I've only heard it when the engine is off' but heat light has never came on' accept for when I first turn the switch on for a couple seconds. Then it shuts off' but it comes on sometimes after I shut off the engine. I hope that's normal since the water pump isnt pumping with the switch off. But I also dont want to burn up an engine just because I wasn't paying g attention.

·
Super Moderator
10,076 Posts
Maby someone can give me a good baseline on a starting point for my programmer. I have a DG Pipe and a programmer' just ordered a green fuel customs intake' and I just need a base starting point and what to do and look for from there? I also have a question bout coolant fan's. I've only heard it when the engine is off' but heat light has never came on' accept for when I first turn the switch on for a couple seconds. Then it shuts off' but it comes on sometimes after I shut off the engine. I hope that's normal since the water pump isnt pumping with the switch off. But I also dont want to burn up an engine just because I wasn't paying g attention.
Welcome to the Forum..!!!

What make fuel programmer..?? or post a picture of it...??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts