KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an 08 KFX450R stock. It has a wisco optimizer on it. All I did was change the twist throttle back to stock and now it won’t start! It has spark. The Wisco optimizer flashes 1 and 8 . The FI turns on when I turn the key on then turns off. I noticed the fuel pump wires were black/ yellow stripe , white / red strip, and a blue wire ( I can’t recall if it has a stripe) , well my son ripped the wires out the connector so I went with black / yellow stripe to the same color , White/ red stripe to the red harness wire , and blue wire to the black/white stripe on harness got nothing. So I left the Black/yellow striped wires same and switched the white /red stripe and the blue wire around and the fuel pump kicks on then shuts off like it did before , then kicks on while trying to start it. But won’t start and wisco optimizer Blinks 1 and 8.. Any ideas?? Do I need to swap the fuel pump wires around again?? I did loosen clamps and twice the carb sideways a touch to get to the cable cover, then them wires that ripped out . Only 2 things I did

1 - 1 of 1 Posts