KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
anyone ride there?[/b]
It is Incredible. Excellent trail riding and all trails are directional. Plenty of different terrain. There are different tracks scattered through the woods. Good camping areas. If it werent 8 hours from me I would be there every weekend.
Check out their website http://www.durhamtown.com/ Pretty good info and some vids on there. Dan

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its about 30 mins from me i go there about every weekend. i havent had the new kfx there yet.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I wish all parks would put the kind of time and money into here park like Duramtown does. Great place for the family. There is always something to do. We have Haspin Acres in Indiana, witch I hate! To many idiots and no money being put back into the park. The owners are bleeding the park dry.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im goin this saturday and sunday if anyone is goin let me kno

·
Registered
249 Posts
a grp of us from work are goin april 1st 2nd and 3rd. unfortunately ill be the only quad though.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Ya that place looks so sweet!pretty far from me!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Simply put, it is probably THE best sport riding park on the east coast. You can have a blast there on any machine, utility, sport, SxS, dirt bike, etc, but it is SO much fun on the sports. There's just so much to do, we were overwhelmed. There are about 10 tracks to choose from, all different styles and skill levels. The trails range from straight fast runs with a bunch of kicker jumps, to rock climbing, to hill climbs, tight woods trails and muddy trails. There is also an oval flat track and drag strip for fun. We were there a whole weekend and it wasn't nearly enough time to do everything. You park your truck at your cabin or camp site and use the quad to go everywhere from there. Just go already.... BTW it was about 8hrs drive for me too and I'm going again as soon as I get a chance.

·
Registered
324 Posts
why do all the good parks gotta be so far away from NY :( PA does have some great parks but nothing like this or hatfield mccoy, so many vacations to plan hahahaha

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just wanted to jump in and mention I have been out to Durhamtown 4 times in the last 8 weeks...it's that good. Fortunately for me, it's only 90 miles from my house.

If anyone is thinking about planning a weekend for riding, this place is hands down the best I've been too. They have hook ups for RVs, cabins to rent that won't break the bank, and they even have staff at all of the tracks on the weekends with EMTs onsite and call boxes out on the trails.

This place is set up for family fun on any ride for any skill level at a very reasonable price. We even saw a 3 year old on a 60cc with training wheels hitting the Pee Wee track...go little man!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I went Saturday to test the new build and had a good time on the trails and drag strip; the soil conditons were great and hooked really well. I did run on the new bomber track with my heavy 730 and liked it as well. The mx tracks are a thing of past for me now that my 450 is gone.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Do they have the new trophy truck/rally car track open? Not sure which the Bomber Track is. The rally track is supposed to be open to ATVs and SxSs when there aren't any races. Sounds like it'd be a blast to rip around. Also, has the new Jeep park opened yet? I'll be building mine soon...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Do they have the new trophy truck/rally car track open? Not sure which the Bomber Track is. The rally track is supposed to be open to ATVs and SxSs when there aren't any races. Sounds like it'd be a blast to rip around. Also, has the new Jeep park opened yet? I'll be building mine soon...
I may have the names of the tracks mixed up (there is so many of them now). I go all the time and the newest one is right behind the drag strip; I did see some SxS's on it and looks to be setup better for them compared to the other ones. A couple weeks ago there was a LOT of Jeeps there. I have a Jeep Unlimited I've done some work to but don't want to screw it up just yet:(.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts