KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
i am excited about all the other 450 class machines coming out. ktm will have their top of the line mx quad out but they will also be releasing a xc version of it first. and polaris may put a 450 race machine in it. i think all this competition will make the manufacturers work as hard as they can to make theirs the best. its a winning situation for us.

edit: i also noticed that the ds might have a left side exit exhaust?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I can't wait to see this thing! I love competition between the manufacturers! We're going to have an intense 450 shoot out this year in the magazines.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I noticed that a reasonable price was not one of their 4 objectives.[/b]
I'm sure they won't make it much more than any of the other 450's or they will not sell that many.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I wonder if it will have reverse. Being the "lightest 450", I bet it doesn't. If it did, they would sell a ton of them!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm sure they won't make it much more than any of the other 450's or they will not sell that many.[/b]
I hope you're right, close competition is better for the sport, speeds up evolution. I did register for the give away one :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
i signed up for the give away one too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i also did the friend email thing so i have extra chances. ;)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Let me get this right, Lowest wieght, highest power? If it does'nt look like crap I might be looking at my ride for next year. :banana:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Let me get this right, Lowest wieght, highest power? If it does'nt look like crap I might be looking at my ride for next year. :banana:[/b]

It will be SIK for sure.

·
Registered
84 Posts
It will be SIK for sure.[/b]

I know that it's not important to some people, but I won't even consider it unless it has reverse! I guess my Raptor spoiled me.

I really hope it has reverse, and it's not TOO expensive. I bet it will be about at least 8k retail.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts