KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Armadillo is to robotic lookin to me. Haha. I plan on getting the houser, i think it flows better with the bike then that square lookin thing

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yea what he ^^^^^^^ said

Thanks bcheek1 for the quick pic.
I have seen that on ebay. It would look like the custom ones they do for other brands if it had sides.

Do you have it mounted?

I can't imagine what it looks like on is the problem :p

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Its not the prettiest thing for sure and does look a bit homemade, i think it would look better if it were just powder coated and no i dont have one mounted, i cant stomach looking at it

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I guess I will try the PRM and see if I can figure out a decent looking way to mount a number plate, or have a custom one built.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a Prm Rear Drop for the kfx450. Normal wear, not bent. 80$ plus 20$ for shipping.
message me or call Six one Eight- two ~ one four~ zero 2 niner 4

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I guess I will try the PRM and see if I can figure out a decent looking way to mount a number plate, or have a custom one built.
2 zip ties is as custom of a mount as you need to mount it. No sense in trying to church it up too much. It's XC racing after all. LOL

I try to live by rule #1. If your not fast you better look good. I'm not fast or good looking, but I have a lot of zip ties.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Brian ur a stud. I think you used to be a Calvin Klein model back in the early 90's
Oh.... :D

Very entertaining. I am glad I did not bust out laughing at work. I am on lunch but still... ^_^

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Yup that's like me. Except I didn't get my fortune at modeling. Mine can from McDaniel's. I started just like you kareem, mopping floors then i went to washing lettuce, then went to fries, then cashier...then the big promotion to assistant manager and that's when the. Big bucks rolled in.

Yes I meant McDaniels.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Working your way to the top is hard work. I started modeling kids soiled diapers when I was just breaking in to the biz, then graduated to stained and ripped rustler jeans. Here recently I had to bring my A game and model some breast pocket Carhart t-shirts.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Lmao. Man u are. If time modeling t shirts. I was asked to do a calendar shoot of chippendale dancers that will never make it. Of course I excepted but weird thi g was, I had to pay them. But I am sure it was a great career move. Trying to resurrect my modeling career.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Scooter, I hear Cafe Risqué over on I-95 is looking for a lead topless dancer. May be something you should look into since your resurrecting your career. Time to get you Magic Mike on for those lonely truckers.

Ok yeah, make sure you keep Duster in the loop. I hear he is a wonderful talent scout when it comes to male topless dancing. Lol. Just kidding about the scouting.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts