KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. .... this is the one you have been waiting for. We have one of the ... if not THE BEST KFX450 pipe made on SUPERSALE this month. Dasa pipes instock and ready to ship ....... $445.00 shipped.

You can also add chrome or black ceramic coating to the head and mid pipe for $100.00

FUELATV

·
Registered
183 Posts
O.K. .... this is the one you have been waiting for. We have one of the ... if not THE BEST KFX450 pipe made on SUPERSALE this month. Dasa pipes instock and ready to ship ....... $445.00 shipped.
FUELATV[/b]
How much of a gain/heat difference is there between coated and uncoated? I have learned to live with the heat of the stock pipe, is it much different with the DASA head pipe?

Also, could you PM me a price on a PC3 to go along with it?

Thank you

·
Registered
96 Posts
Would there be, by any chance... a "Super Special Sale" on the big three? :rolleyes: A big chicken liver on the "treble hook" of power to, perhaps... motivate a fat cat to bite? :idhitit:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would there be, by any chance... a "Super Special Sale" on the big three? :rolleyes: A big chicken liver on the "treble hook" of power to, perhaps... motivate a fat cat to bite? :idhitit:[/b]
NO PROBLEM ........ just PM me or e-mail me and i will make you the package deal you cannot pass up. All pipe, intakes and power commander INSTOCK AND READY TO SHIP.

FUELATV

·
Registered
1 Posts

You can also add chrome or black ceramic coating to the head and mid pipe for $100.00

FUELATV[/b]
Goods,
do you ship to Portugal? How much it costs? Give me a price by pm including the pipe in ceramic and an intake air box.
Best regards,
joão

1 - 7 of 7 Posts