KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just found out i will most likely be going to a recruiting station in colorado. Does anyone run the CORC series, or possibly know of anyother XC series in or around CO. I wont be out there untill july but its starting to look like i wont be able to run any GNCC's this year. School From April 1st to May 16th then out to CO in the end of June.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I know a few guys that I have met racing over the years that do the CORCS series. It sounds like they get a decent turn out and have some decent racing. This time of the year there are some harescrambles at VDR, that I heard are pretty fun to attend.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
You are close enough to do the heartland challenge now if you have a few buddies. Where in Colorado are you going? My wife's folks own a Diesel shop in Colorado Springs if you need automotive work and he can tell you all the hunting and fishing spots, also the recreational riding spots in CO and Wyoming.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
So i just found out i will most likely be going to a recruiting station in colorado. Does anyone run the CORC series, or possibly know of anyother XC series in or around CO. I wont be out there untill july but its starting to look like i wont be able to run any GNCC's this year. School From April 1st to May 16th then out to CO in the end of June.
Oh damn man that sucks u shouldnt have a problem finding raceing out there
Good luck with the move!

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Sounds like a good move to me!

Plenty of Racin' Huntin' and Fishin'

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck with the move!
It's not officially oficial yet. Untill i see it on paper. So i still hope toi get a few runs in on the east coast until i leave. I will have like a month and a half from mid may to july 1st before i have to be out there. I see you dudes before i go.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Good luck with the move!
It's not officially oficial yet. Untill i see it on paper. So i still hope toi get a few runs in on the east coast until i leave. I will have like a month and a half from mid may to july 1st before i have to be out there. I see you dudes before i go.
Well hope you can make at least 1 or 2 gnccs!im hopefully running 9-10 starting with Florida and ga and looks like rite now nc,sc!
Necc kicks off 4/26 if your free at martins same track u ran last year!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Disregard all. Rhode Island Bound

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts