KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 09 kfx 450r and was looking for some advice on how i would see if there are any faulty codes. i was told there is a program i can buy online. anyone know of any or could guide me in the right direction on where i would be able to find one?

·
Super Moderator
9,936 Posts
I have a 09 kfx 450r and was looking for some advice on how i would see if there are any faulty codes. i was told there is a program i can buy online. anyone know of any or could guide me in the right direction on where i would be able to find one?
This will help you do a self diagnostic on your quad...http://www.frewracing.com/users/boys/Data/InfoFiles/kfx450r/dfidiagnostics.pdf?20150726161216

Also see picture...

Find the orange wire in a black pouch, ground it to the frame, turn the key ON, count the f.I light blinks, compare to chart...!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
This will help you do a self diagnostic on your quad...http://www.frewracing.com/users/boys/Data/InfoFiles/kfx450r/dfidiagnostics.pdf?20150726161216

Also see picture...

Find the orange wire in a black pouch, ground it to the frame, turn the key ON, count the f.I light blinks, compare to chart...!!
hello could you plis make a video showing hot to do this problem? my 2011 kfx 450 starts quick but ass son as i touch the throttle trotle it turns off i have to start it a few times to get it to run.
sorry for mi calligraphy im from argentina jajaja

·
Super Moderator
9,936 Posts
hello could you plis make a video showing hot to do this problem? my 2011 kfx 450 starts quick but ass son as i touch the throttle trotle it turns off i have to start it a few times to get it to run.
sorry for mi calligraphy im from argentina jajaja
Welcome to the Forum...!!

Can't make a video...no camera..!

I need more info...

Is your ECU OEM or Procom..?

Is your KFX all stock or has mods...list your mods..!

Does your F.I light remain ON or flashing when starting/idling...??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts