KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
It looks to a modded ktm motorcycle. They changed the front part of the frame and the swing arm. But it looks great anyway, does'nt look to be an offroad machine. :(

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's an on-road quad but nice find.[/b]
No. It's street legal because in Germany everything must be in ORDNUNG. I see that it's no good offroader because of it's weight, but it performs great in African races...

[attachment=380:11449648862.jpg]

[attachment=381:116741288912_1.jpg]

more pictures: http://www.atvpolska.pl/index.php?s=galeria&album=153

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi :)

@ Quad Runner

yes it is a carbon fiber tank ! :)

a-arms / swing-arms in HighTec-Aluminum :)

and this is a *W-Tec* another nice europe quad :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
The first one does look good, but this looks like a photoshopped freak.

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Yeah that extended looking front end and suspension is a little weird looking. The shame is I would love to see any of them out in the sand but being that they are made street legal and the way that last one looks who knows how it would hold up. Whenever I win the powerball maybe I'll have to pick one of them up just for giggles. Can you imagine the looks you would get pulling one of them off of a trailer here in the states.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks ernie. When are you buying one?[/b]
:rolleyes: No, I wouldn't go for a european quad. Vertemati looks great but I would be rather scared to buy a Italian product that is not mass produced.
Off course I ordered kfx450- it costs about 10600 USD here but cars are more expensive here too. Kawasaki promises to deliver in April so I keep my fingers crossed- they are 2 weeks late from what they promised earlier (There is a big demand in U.S. so they didn't get any quads to sell in Poland with a bigger price :werd: )

·
Registered
588 Posts
:rolleyes: No, I wouldn't go for a european quad. Vertemati looks great but I would be rather scared to buy a Italian product that is not mass produced.
Off course I ordered kfx450- it costs about 10600 USD here but cars are more expensive here too. Kawasaki promises to deliver in April so I keep my fingers crossed- they are 2 weeks late from what they promised earlier (There is a big demand in U.S. so they didn't get any quads to sell in Poland with a bigger price :werd: )[/b]
Good luck on your purchase and hang out here for go tech info.

-Bill

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out the suspension on the last one. lol[/b]
Yeah same here i was looking at the dual shocked rear end :crazy: . i wonder if that would help in off road?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts