KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving back home Feb 2013 from the Army just curious any riders from around the area wanna meet up and ride some this year

·
Registered
546 Posts
Where abouts you moving to? What county?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lee county. I saw your HMF video on YouTube earlier. I'm looking to get rid of my sparks and get an HMF. I'm currently in hardin county now, Fort Knox

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
We'll all need to meet up and ride sometime in the near future! We're located in Green County which is about 45 mins south of Hardin.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Kb I had no idea y'all was in green county until today. I was in town to eat lunch and walked by the shop. I was wondering if that was the same kb motorsports as the site sponsor so I looked up your info on the website. Yep I was excited to see that it was.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah guys I'm down. I can't wait for riding season. Just got a new set of axle bearings put in. Just a new set of meat on the rims and ill be set.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
How far are y'all from the wv line? I live about ten minutes from it and drive threw Kentucky all the time.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I would be down for it as well.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
It would be cool to meet some members. I have sent out flyers several times and there just ain't nun in west Virginia. I'm going to try to make it to steel creak as well but I'm always down for a group ride. We do a poker run up here in pickens wv twice a year. Its a blast most people are so drunk by the end they can't stay on there quads but they usually bring up the rear and let the other riders go ahead.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Prityboy, have you rode Hatfield-Mccoy? I'm treating myself to a weekend or maybe a week vacation this spring to celebrate leaving the Army lol. Back to you question I'm around the Hazard, Ky area. I think hazard is like an hour from the line of I'm not badly mistaken.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts