KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have seen a couple of these skid plates around and I don't know how people can be selling them that cheap if they retail for over 300 dollars. How can you sell it for this cheap? And it looks like a stock glide plate... Is it much better than stock? Does it have oil drain holes?

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Rockymountainatv sold them and ended up selling off their inventory really cheap...but if I remember right he is selling it below what he would have paid through them.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
i watch one of those on ebay everytime they go on there but have never bought one lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
i watch one of those on ebay everytime they go on there but have never bought one lol
Haha I always see them, but like I said I was confused on how they could be selling them for $300 under retail.

Is it recommended to drill drain holes in them? Thats the only thing keeping me from buying one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not selling it for $40.....hopefully, just a starting bid price. Hope it will go for more than that, but we'll see I guess. It has more coverage than the stock skid plate, is thicker, lighter and way more trick.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Since they're up for $49 at rocky mountain, I dunno how much more you'll get out of yours.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Does anyone know if these actually hold up? I was going to get on but I figured a good hit would crack it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts